We will be doing the race every two years. We will continue to look for committee members and plan to have a race in 2017. Thank you for all your support and we look forward to 2017.
Please contact us if you would like to be part of our event. We are always looking for committee members and volunteers.
Click the picture below to cycle through all the pictures
The Capital needs to apologize to its racing teams and acknowledge an error in the times calculations that affects the winners of the race. The race results below show a different winner than the one announced on Saturday. We extend our deepest apologies to the teams that missed their opportunity on the podium.
Congratulations to Nuts and Volts who completed the race in the shortest time ever recorded : 1:06:08!
Thanks to all the team who competed so fiercely and raised over $40,000 for their charities.
Download Link for 2015 Flyer
- Teams consist of 2 people
- Team members must be 13 years of age or older to compete with an adult.
- Each team must have at least one member over the age 18.
- Minimum amount of team pledges – $150.00!
- $150 Entry fee
- $300 Access to canoe
- $550 survival weapons and tools
- $800 map of the arena
- $1000 A Sponsorship Parachute when you’re in a pinch
- $1500 a stolen GameMaker’s map of the arena
- $2500 Your own Surviving Victor to mentor and guide you through the race
*Only available to the FIRST 10 tribute pairs
| The top 5 GRAR Heroes”
(fundraisers) will be entitled
to one of the
following Grand Prizes!*
- The Capitol Makeover Package by Effie and Cinna (personal training session, hair, pedi)
- 4 Blue Jay Tickets
- Weekend Get Away for 2 at any Vista Hospitality Property!
- Grand River Rocks Rock Climbing or The Adventure Rooms package for 4
- 4 Drayton Festival Tickets
*Selections will be made in order of finish.For more details, please visit our website
Click the image below to view the 2015 FAQ